At Onside, we work hard to provide innovative solutions that make a real impact to the daily lives of farmers, growers and contractors. Our rural operations software connects rural teams, streamlines business operations and protects livelihoods.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Revenue with a focus on revenue acquisition, retention and growth. Together with other members of the Senior Team, you will execute the business’ strategic plan, focusing on expansion to new customer segments and partnerships, while ultimately strengthening operations. You will also be instrumental in creating future strategic plans with the goal of boosting revenue streams and retaining what we currently have. A key part of the role is building an elite Revenue Team across Sales, Account Management and Customer Success.
Fit with Onside’s values
- Customer’s rule – Without our customers, there’s no Onside. We know to be successful; we need to make them successful.
- Need for speed – We go fast and meet our audacious goals.
- Innovate to win – We take on any challenge and back each other to find amazing solutions.
- Better together – We believe in the power of connections. Sharing information and working together makes everything better.
- Simple is cool – We do the legwork to make complex things simple. We strive for simplicity in both our product and our company.
- Act like an owner – Every dollar counts and we treat it like our own. Profitability helps us change the world.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years in leadership roles responsible for driving and scaling revenue growth in a SAAS business.
- Experience leading 10+ people in distributed teams.
- Ability to build out revenue forecasts and budgets.
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy.
- Significant general management and P&L experience.
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy.
- Track record of decision-making based on business metrics.
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including Executive and C-level.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong technical experience with Hubspot and other commercial tools.
- Bachelors or equivalent advanced degree.
Date posted: June 2021
Reports to: CEO
Direct reports: Global Sales, Account Management and Customer Success.
Key relationships: Clients, Product Team, Senior Team and the Board of Directors
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Brisbane